Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hello Once Again-

Hello-it's me-


My lovely bride and my youngest son

It's all Good here!! Well, the mudbugs didn't win the championship,the oiler's didn't make the playoffs,so I am cheering for the Redwings-and if you didn't hear, Toyota passed GM this last week to become the #1 automaker-we are busy at work with customers ,doing prevenative maint.on their #1 automobile-I think everyone should be driving a Toyota or Honda and those who don't are not being smart with their money.Try buying a used Honda or Toyota for cheap, it just doesn't happen-but you are able to buy one of those domestic autos for cheap(junk) -

7 Comments:

Blogger DLJ said...

Good thing that we don't have any family members in the military. The military might read your blog and take your commments about driving "domestic junk" as subversive and un-American.

12:38 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

If J gets his way, we will have a family member in the military. He signed up and goes into the army in September unless he does something stupid, like get a tattoo. I told him I'd go and get one with him.

If anyone can think of something to say to him to get him to change his mind, I'd be REALLY grateful.

He pretty well has his mind set, though.

7:06 PM  
Blogger IncaRunner_6 said...

Your married? When did that happen? Who is that kid? I thought you were in banking, you work on cars?

9:46 AM  
Blogger autotuner1 said...

I always thought that imitation was the highest compliment, he want to grow up and be like his dadddy-
I also have one that says he want to join the military-

11:02 AM  
Blogger IncaRunner_6 said...

Who wants to join the army? Who wants to be like their daddy?

9:26 PM  
Blogger RheaLi said...

Hi Uncle! This is Incarunner6's daughter. What would you think if I said I want a "buggie" and not one of those honda's or the other one...can't remember what it's called. Anyway, add this site to ur blog, my new blog: http://rheali.wordpress.com

1:24 AM  
Blogger IncaRunner_6 said...

What no update? No pics of grey hair? What's up with that?

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home